-Seven- -Seven-

Well this is interesting

The last reviewer said this belongs on youtube, and I somewhat agree with him. This is more of a video rather than a flash, but enough of that. The actual video itself was awesome, I love the stop-frame animation of this and the song is pretty good if you ask me. I don't have the patience to do this sort of thing, so kudos to you for that.

Also, may I ask if that woman in the video is Priscilla?

Dustball responds:

It is! Ain't she cute?

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

I cannot help but give you a great rating

I love this movie. The graphics are superb unlike anything i have seen. the style is so original, even FF Battle isn't as good as lets say this. The sound is great i love LF2 but the song is so annoying i had to lower it down. The violence well what can i say Final Fantasy violence is in its own league. Interactivity well nothing much. Humor this is so funny i have to give it a perfect ten. I hope you make more just like this

Count Frogula II Count Frogula II

I never really liked your animations

This one however was somewhat redeeming.

Graphics:9/10 the graphics were some of the best things that piconjo and his piconjoers crapped out

Style:4/10 all of your movies have some reference to either LegendaryFrog, penises, or anal sex (which I think one or two parodies are enough,but over 10 is a bit extreme)

Sound:2/10 not that great, I think you know why

Violence:2/10 not necessarily a good thing, its just some animation of you guys killing frogs and LF himself, wow how original. You have done that at least 10 times already, we get the point you don't like him for some reason.

Interactivity:0/10 well its a movie

Humor:0/10 ok first off
1. you use the same jokes over and over
2.killing someone is not funny after you do it a lot
3.Penises aren't funny (not just for this one but for your other movies)
4.Shoving a stick in LF ass does not make for comedy unless your 11.
5.You are probably either 11 or an 18 year old who has nothing better to do but make fun of someone then laughs at everything that happens knowing that people who are "Toadies" and "Piconjoers" are complete idiots. Which then you are right about that.

Overall:4/10

Well why do you hate LF so much. What did he ever do to you? If he did something it would be nice to know that way it won't seem if you are doing it for no reason. I'm sure by now that IF LF ever did something he feels embarrased or like a complete idiot so you can stop already. I don't know it just would be nice to see why you hate LF so much

Bleed4Me Bleed4Me

Very good and disturbing

just the way i like my flashes mindless bleeding and no plot

Graphics:very good lots o blood thats a plus
Style: hasn't been done
sound: well a bunch of clicking nothing much
violence: lots of blood nothing more to say

overall a good submission i just watch it when i am angry and it helps

feiinloveteaserpreloader feiinloveteaserpreloader

Damn good teaser!

This was a really good teaser. I have never seen such an amazing first flash. You sir have talent, and I can see you truely spent a lot of time on this.

The animation was really good, but I could see some minor flaws. But that's ok, cause with time you'll only get better. I really liked your animation style as well, and the story line seemed like something worth watching. The voice acting was done really well also, although some of the lines were just a little corny... but still over all an awesome first flash.

I really can't wait for this series to come out, I think this could become the next big thing. Good work, and good luck... I'll be seeing this on the front!

Lovefist Lovefist

Sweet!

Very good flash, very funny, and very nicely done! The animation was really good, and the voice acting fit as well.

I truely did enjoy this flash and hope to see more. Good job and good luck!

A Very Short Western A Very Short Western

Beautiful!

That was hilarious! I was expecting a either the horse to tell him to shut up, or a big fight... but I loved your way better!

I was deffenetly not expecting that. Good job. The animation was awesome, the voice acting was done really well, and the punch line was perfect!

I hope to see more amazing flashes from you. Good work, and good luck. I will be seeing this on the front!

Cheer Up Emo Phil Cheer Up Emo Phil

Pretty good....

That wasn't too bad at all, it was actually entertaining. The animation was pretty good, and the style had a hint of humor to it!

The song was ok and it really fit the flash perfectly. So good job, and I look forward to seeing more flashes by you.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8

i love little fighters the series and the game

this lives true to the others and the game, the storyline is great the violence is present in a big way the sprites look clean everything is done superbly nothing else to say

MaxR responds:

thanks, and your review is appreciated, infact your quote were taken to be put next to my movie.

TV Salesman TV Salesman

I liked it...

It was rather different. I know you're going to get alot of people saying "this is a David Firth rip off." I mean it was sort of his style, but he doesn't own it!

Anyway, I liked it, it was very random, and it had a nice creepiness to it, that I liked! The animaton was a bit different, and the sound was good.

It didn't really go anywhere.... almost looks like you quit working on it. But where it ended left me thinking what this flash really ment. Thinking how crazy this guy realy was...

Well I liked it, and I hope to see more of your flashes... good job, and good luck with future work! ^.^